lic. iur. HSG Christoph Büchel, LL.M. (Bruges)
Partner, Lawyer, Mediator
Christoph Büchel has been a partner of the law firm since 2006.
From 2001 to 2006, Christoph Büchel worked in an internationally oriented law firm in Liechtenstein. Between 1995 and 2001, he worked in public administration, from 1998 as the Director of the EEA Coordination Unit of the Liechtenstein Government.
Christoph Büchel completed his studies of law in 1993 at the University of St. Gallen (HSG) and then worked as a scientific assistant at the HSG in the field of international business law. In 1994, he did a traineeship at the Princely Court of Justice in Vaduz. Christoph Büchel took the degree of Master of European Law (LL.M.) at the Collège d'Europe in Bruges (Belgium). He did the company law study programme at the University Liechtenstein. Furthermore, he held lectures at colleges in Liechtenstein and Switzerland, especially in the field of EEA-law. Since 2005, Christoph Büchel is a substitute judge at the Administrative Court of the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- As mediator, 2001
- Liechtenstein bar, 2003
- Notary Public (Liechtenstein), 2020
Civil law, in particular:
- Contract law
- Inheritance law and succession and estate planning
- Liability law
Business law, in particular:
- Company law, foundation and trust law
- Bank and financial market law
- Corporate responsibility law, compliance
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Competition and intellectual property law
- Execution, insolvency and remedial action
- Law relating to economic offences and legal assistance
European Community Law / EEA
Data protection and media
Representation in court and out-of-court matters